Monday, February 4

Why not?......Yes(iCan)!




According to Rev. James Martin S.J (a catholic priest and author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) everything), there are seven things one ought to say frequently (why not):

Thank you...................................
  I love you................................
    Thank you, God.....................
      I'm so happy for you!...........
        Forgive me...................
          Why not?.................
             Yes (iCan)...........

I can proudly say I v been doing well with the first five but not so good with my 'why not' and 'yes(iCan)'. So from now (note that 'now' is no exact time), i choose to say 'Why not?' and 'Yes(iCan)!'.





So I ll bring you anything....Catered by Bella.... 

By definition, 'catered' is to provide with what is needed or required. So I ll simply be catering for whatever is needed or required-food n others. 


Disclaimer: I swear that this is not only about food! no? *sighs deeply* I ll try to make it not just about food but pretty much every and any thing Catered by Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment