Wednesday, August 31

Soup-a-Fresh Egg & Fish Sauce


"You dont have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces- just good food from fresh ingredients"
                                                                                                                                           ~ Julia Child


Most times, I don’t cook complicated masterpieces or fancy looking food (I wish I did tho) I simply think of what I want a taste of.

On some days I want easy peasy and other days I look forward to the hours that need to be put into it, best of all are the times when you begin to prep days ahead….stocking up on the ingredients on the recipe, marinating meat, etcetera, etcetera,etcetera!

But if it’s one of those mornings where you can’t wait to jump back into your bed, then you can never go wrong with egg sauce. Tasty and Fresh!!

All you’ll be needing….
Fresh tomatoes (preferably the firm fleshy ones)
Tatashe (Red Bell Pepper)
Red onions
Pepper (scotch bonnet)
Ginger
Garlic
Olive Oil
Titus Fish (boiled, de-boned and mashed)
Eggs

Spices


Steps in Pictures


















And you have a pretty easy plate of Egg and Fish Sauce served with fried yams.


What’s better that Yam and Eggs on a lazy Saturday morning? Let me think……

When you see a delish dish of egg and fish sauce what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Yam? Pasta? Plantain?.....Please share!!






No comments:

Post a Comment